viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

LLutú


i don't have a favourite website, but i often use for example, youtube - because it brings me tons of material of any kind - musical, movies, documentary, even hometapes. Yesterday i was looking for jeff buckley videos and i found that a lot of my favourites ones were removed because some awful law of private contains maybe. Whatever, i dicovered a new video of him, it was like a secret file ( dooh) it appears him in jamming session with some friends on a park ( well, i must say that he was a young and brilliant musician that died very young, he drown on a missisippi lake . Because of that is so nice to see " new stuff" from him .
It's great to can achieve so easily any type of visual information. I remember that many years ago, when i don't used internet, and youtube wasn't even created, i especially loved ( and still) a band named soundgarden and other called nick cave and the bad seeds / i was obssesed with both! o.o i want to see all of them, but it was more difficult to get things, so i send - faxs - to tv musical programs with different names and they put my videos requests ( ohh, i had some much free time - it was lovely ja)- then, i recorded them in a old creepy tape that nowadays is more than lost. :D

5 comentarios:

  1. Just one word: old xD
    I like youtube too, 'cause there are a lot of videos (=
    I don't know what else jaja
    see u!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. youtube its a great pace, I often visit it for see music videos or see some stupid thing jaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marlies, I like it too,well that's why we are frieds, right? and yes, is fun to see new stuff, BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes, I think you're right: Youtube is almost a revolution in mass media. By the way, I like Soundgarden too, yesterday I saw "Rusty Cage" and "Slaves and Bulldozers" live, in 1992 (I think).
    Nick Cave is very good, too.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My post it's about the same website jaja so it's clear that we coincide in that youtube it's so useful to found anything. (:

    ResponderEliminar