lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

Best friend


My best friend is Javiera, she was my schoolmate many years ago. We have known each other since we were fourteen years old. She’s very pretty, she has a soft look – in contrast with her punk rock attitude je. I think that is what a love and admire about her. She’s so honest, smart and consequence. She always will tell me what she really thinks and also is capable of listening me complaining about everthing in a very good and understanding mood. I can always count on her to be honest and to give me the best advice and even when our lives get busy we still make time to see each other.
As someone said ( very wisely) on Orson’s farm :

Friends are there,
To help you get started,
To give you a push on your way!
Friends are there,
To turn you around,
Get your feet on the ground for a BRAND NEW DAY!
To pick you up when you're down! BOOM! BOOM!
To help you swallow your pride,
When somethin' inside's
Gotta break on through to the OTHER SIIIIIIDE!
Friends are someone you can open up to,
When ya feel like you're ready to FLIP!
When you've got....the world on your shoulders,
Friends are there to GIVE YOU A TIP!
Friends are there when you need them,
They're even there when you don't,
For a walk in the park,
Or a shot in the dark,
Friends are there....
"I don't care"....
But friends will care....for yooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


So, javiera and diamonds are my best friends EVER.

2 comentarios:

  1. Some people think that the best friends born at school... I don't think it, I mean, you can find a friend at any time, in any place. But in any case, is something very hard to find, so if you have it, if you have a friend, care her.

    SEE YOU!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohh orson (L)
    when i was a fat child (yes, u have to beleave it xd) i saw him
    I love to garfield too (L)

    ResponderEliminar