lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

uhahhe



this is a hard question because i ussually dont like to over think my future, it's a little bit scary, isnt ?. I'm not like these people who are addicted to draw up plans for the near or distant future or these kind of ladies obssesed with tarot reading ( i saw one case in national television a few time ago and it calls my attention. She meet a tarotist everyweek to predict her future and to make her sure about what she tolds her, she went to other tarot reader to confirm or to prove what the other one said. If the last lecture match with the first, she could feel very relaxed and sure about her life // Although that state would survive until next week!).
In my case, i would love to live my life with the - carpe diem - philosophy, even if it's kind of impossible, because in the daily living we are all the time approaching or wondering how it will come out the next minute. Its part of human nature maybe.
In the next five years, i can talk about how i would like to be in my near future ( five years past so quickly!!).
Well, i would like to had finished this career, had a decent work, being finally least selfish,etc.
I think an important thing to do in order to be happy or satisfied with yourself // and dont being messing around !// is to achieve some childhood dream, i thought about that in the past days. I think it can be kind of miraculous in your life.
So, i would really love to do something related with that in the next five years.( or it's a bad idea . . dreams or desires maybe were created to never be accomplish. To remain in state of ilussion)
what do you think readers?

2 comentarios:

  1. I THIK THAT'S IS SO TRUE WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR DREMS SINCE CHILDHOOD CAME TRUE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hii or Hallo!

    when i am boring i think about my future xD
    we must to be rich :P
    see uu

    ResponderEliminar